Green Card Lottery Process
The green card lottery process is very simple, but it’s time consuming course. It requires a minimal amount of your personal information and computer knowledge. Mainly, people think that this process is tough and requires some professional involvement, but this is not true at all.
The whole process can be divided for following steps:
- Make decision to immigrate to the United States;
- Wait until the green card lottery instructions will be released;
- Open in the browser DV Lottery page http://dvlottery.state.gov;
- Validate your digital photo through photo validator;
- Fill the form with your minimal personal information;
- Submit the form and save all information at the confirmation page;
- Wait when results will be available through the http://dvlottery.state.gov
- Check results within your confirmation page information;
1. Make a decision to immigrate to the United States;
This step is most important among other steps. This decision is going to change accordingly whole your and your family life, so when you make a decision you should count you your family members as well
2. DV Lottery Instructions
I need to admin that before DV Lottery instructions released the green card lottery does not exist. You can take a look at the previous DV Lottery instructions here:
3. Sending your application to the KCC
You need to have a computer with updated web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer.
4. Checking DV Lottery results
Every year applicants are allowed to check DV Lottery results at the beginning of May via the DV lottery web site.
In case you will see a congratulation page where KCC states that you are winner, following steps will be required: